SAFETY UPDATES & FAQ'S
Our team looks forward to welcoming you. We do not have any way to predict the future, but every effort will be made to provide an environment where government COVID-19 guidelines have been met, and our team is ready to greet and entertain you. Please carefully consider your personal health factors when making a decision to take a tour.
What we encourage you to do:
- Bring a mask
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue.
We will look forward to seeing you whenever it is right for you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How are you screening employees?
We have a set screening protocol for all employees. Any employee who feels ill or demonstrates COVID symptoms is required to stay home and is not permitted to enter any facilities or work their shift. All of our guides are provided with masks and are required to wear them whenever they are within 6’ of any other person.
Will masks be required?
Masks are required to be worn by our staff at all times and are strongly encouraged to be worn by guests. Masks WILL NOT be provided by The Peachtree Trolley.
How are you cleaning/sanitizing the equipment?
- All Trolley tours operate rain or shine.
- Trolleys are disinfected before and after every tour, focusing on seats, both front and back, and dashboards. Sanitizer will be provided on each tour.
- Recommended social distancing will be maintained between your group and our guides.
- Guests should bring disinfectant wipes. Guides will also carry wipes throughout the duration of the tour.